Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Happiest Place On Earth!

In February, I had a genius idea to try and take my little brother, Michael, to Disneyland. I became really attached to the idea because Michael is going to be 12 this year and he has never been to Disneyland. I decided to take him sometime this summer and surprise him here. So I saved my pennies and it just worked out that my best friend Susannah was getting married when I didn't have school and could leave work for a couple of days. I realized that my sister hadn't been since she was two so I decided that she needed to come too. I got the sweet hook ups for Disneyland tickets, and a hotel room and made my way to AZ to pick up my sibs.
Here are some pictures from the trip. (I was trying to fight a kidney infection and a cold so I looked pretty tired most of the time but it was still a blast.)
Forewarning: brother and sister are obsessed with planking
 Hot tubing!
 They were so excited they held hands and skipped down Main Street
 Family Picture :)
 Yay!!
 I love this picture of Sheridan
 Wishing well (shern also planked it)
 Scoping for souvenirs 
 haha Space Mountain faces are classic
 Teacups
 Small World

 Dancing/Drumming in a street performance
 Churro Power
 More treats
 Toon Town. A worker yelled at me for letting my kid do something dangerous
 Just cruisin' through Toon Town
 They deserved it
 And more treats
 Their souvenirs
 I heart Captain EO 
 Michael and his new gloves
 We decided the Disney shirts were lame and left with Captain EO ones :) WE <3 MJ
 Had to jump before we left
 Grauman's Chinese Theater...Harry Potter cast
 Angry Elmo
 Wax Museum
10 Hours to AZ, 1 speeding ticket, 1 wedding, 1 baptism/family party, 6 hours to Anaheim, 1 sweet hotel room, 1 day at Disneyland, 2 hours in Hollywood, 1 car crash, 40 miles in the wrong direction, 12 hours to get back to AZ, 200+ pictures, and lots of fun = the best weekend ever! Thanks Sheridan and Michael!

1 comment:

Leece said...

You are the best sister hands down!! Thanks for making Sheridan and Buddy's dream come true!!! Love the pics :) xoxo