Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cabin Time!

I'm still waiting for my seesta to give me pics from two weekends ago, so I'll post about AZ when I get them. In the meantime, last weekend I was able to go with some friends up to Kiera's cabin. I decided that I need to work less and take more days off to play. This weekend was perfect and I even caught up on some much needed rest (just ask everyone I fell asleep on).
Last time we went to Kiera's cabin (in Northern Utah, almost Wyoming, but not actually in Wyoming because Kiera says Wyoming is "dirty") it was covered in snow and freezing! This time the weather was in the low 70s during the day and nice and cool and night. So basically heaven.
See what I mean? Heaven on earth.

It was such a fun weekend to play and relax but I won't bore you with all the details (even though my Mah loves that crap). Here are some lovely pics I stole from my friend, Michael's blog. Thanks Michael!
 A little lake we rode ATVs to. 
 The other side of the lake looking at the ATVs
 Why is my helmet different from the others, you may ask? It was the biggest one...my noggin is ginormous.
 Michael, Cami, Justin, and I at a stream near a lookout. It made me want to strip down and play in it..but my parents told me I wasn't allowed anymore after I turned eight...
 Don't you love our sexy dirt faux tans?
 Pushing everything together to make "Mega Bed" was the best idea of the weekend. 
 Looking like we love each other at Mirror lake.
Mirror Lake on our way home. I'm still not sure why it is called "Mirror" lake...it didn't look very mirror-y..

I wish I could take off every weekend to play but that's just not going to happen. I'm am grateful for the times it does though. I sure love the view and the company...and the sleep :) 

1 comment:

charlie and kylie said...

So funny and random...I am pretty sure the Justin in your pictures is my cousin...Justin Tindall? If it is, that is hilarious. What a small world!