Saturday, February 11, 2012

Becoming An Aggie

The life lesson for watching The Vow last night was to keep a journal in case your head is bashed in an accident and you can't remember your life. I hate writing in a journal, it bugs me, and my handwriting is weird so I will blog.
In the last month, I've gone to Ephraim, Rexburg, and Logan for work. Logan by far is the best! I had never been up there before and everyone at work kept telling me how awesome it was but I was a little skeptical.  I went by myself and did not get lost! Yay! 10 points for me...take that universe. I drove up main street so I could see what was around during my free time. 
Kiera told me that I could become a true Aggie by riding the bull statue....and I could become an ultimate Aggie by riding the bull in the snow, naked.
 As per usual, I would be totally down for either of those but, alas, I did not discover the location of the bull. 

After and in between my meetings I did a little exploring. My favorite thing was the temple and how chill the town was. Here are some pictures I took on my crappy picture phone.
Here's the front of the temple
 A friggin sweet tree I saw on the grounds

And here it is at night (through my truck window...it was snowing)

I hung out around the temple for a while. It was so beautiful, I love the style and stone. I also went around the city, checked out the lamest mall ever, bought some sun dresses from a thrift store, and found this totally rad little used bookstore on main street. I wish I had more time to look at all the books and other small shops but I was there to work. 
It definitely was a chilly day with some snow but it was really beautiful and cool to just hangout by myself and explore all day. Logan is the shiz, I hope I can go back when it's a little warmer and explore even more!
Even though I didn't become a true Aggie, I could see myself spending time or living up there, y'all should visit :)

2 comments:

Leece said...

Beautiful shots. The Logan temple is so beautiful! Please don't ever become an ultimate Aggie. I don't want to get that phone call from a Logan cop, ever!
Logan cop: Mah?
Me: Yes?
L.C. Your daughter Shelene is an ultimate Aggie.
Me: Oh hell. I'll get on the next flight so I can kill her and then you can arrest me for destroying "the bull and simple battery on my daughter.
L.C.: Sounds good, see ya in a few hours.

Shelene said...

hahah Quality, I love it