Thursday, April 14, 2011

A PICTURE THAT MAKES YOU LAUGH

A PICTURE THAT MAKES YOU LAUGH 

I have limited resources to the Webb archive of hilarious pictures because I live in a different state now. But here are some of MY pictures (how vain) that I laughed out loud at when I saw them. I am truly the Queen of awkward photographs, but I'm kinda okay with it. I guess I have no pride posting things on the internet.
Up until this picture was taken at my Uncle's wedding I though my seesta, Mah, and I were decent dancers. I blame bad timing for making us all look like weird robotic dancers. We're all made of hinges...
So I love my onesie pajamas, I don't know why. They are most definitely made for a child and don't help my figure at all. I also love jumping on beds. A couple friends from work and I went on a last minute mini road trip to Wendover to gamble and play. Here is a picture taken from after a night of losing money and drinking caffeine. I think I was preparing for my "power jump" in this shot. That power jump sprung me right into the wall and floor. Just thinking about it makes me laugh...I flew! 
You know you've given up on life when you post a picture of you and you can't tell if it's Jabba the Hut or yourself...ooh this is bad. But the situation is hilarious. I was attacked by strange birds in China all.the.time. At the time I was terrified of birds so every encounter was terrifying. I think this shot is me trying not to pee my pants and laugh about it at the same time. Whatever it is, it's awful. Look at the bird coming in from behind to get me too..scary!
Thankfully I was able to cope and come up with much more socially acceptable facial expressions. Now I'm not scared of them so it's all good!

I hope those were entertaining to someone because it was mostly painful for me. Have a great day!




1 comment:

Leece said...

Love these pics! They are so funny. I love the way you describe all the stories, but you are beautiful no matter what face you're making-so lighten up on yourself; Gorgeous, Babe, Hot Stuff... (pick one they all apply)