Sunday, October 23, 2011

Evolution of Addition

Yesterday I went to visit one of my favorite people, my hairdresser. When most girls feel down or not well (like I did all week) they go shopping, get their nails done, or get a massage. I get my hair done. My sister refers to my hair as my "kool aid hairr" because I cut or dye it or both every month. She's convinced it will fall out. Here are a few examples of my hair over the past couple years..

And this doesn't even cover half the colors I've had.

Maybe because this is what I grew up looking like. So awkward..
Awful hair. I either had to slick it back or let the afro free. Plus the glasses and braces. 
Ugh.

After talking to my hairdresser and thinking back on past hair, I realized I have a problem. I'm a bit obsessed with change. 

Here is another pic of the new hair

 If I'm going to be addicted to anything, I think that hair is probably the safest.  

2 comments:

Kimmy Cross said...

You would make an epic hairdresser. Epic.

Leece said...

You always pick cute haircuts, I'm just worried if you keep having bad days-you'll end up with a crew cut or bald! ;) So glad you're letting your natural color come in, it's too beautiful not be to seen. <3