Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Roommates!

Today (it's like 2am) is two of my roommates birthdays! Happy Birthday Rachelle Gleason and Heather Jenson!
I freakin' love these girls. They are both so wonderful and keep me going at times. Who would've thought that these two strangers would end up being my friends? I love how things work out sometimes. 

Here's a few reasons why I love these girls:
HEATHER JENSON
This picture is mainly for her boyfriend and his celebrity crush on T-Swift. Heather is so great, here's why:
1. Heather served a mission and now works at the MTC. (she had to wear a ring to keep the new elders from being in love with her)
2. Heather always laughs at my jokes and overall ridiculous-ness. She is very supportive in all I do.
3. She finds good in everyone. She never has anything bad to say about someone, she is so sweet!!
4. She gets really excited about almost everything and anything. Sometimes she scares me when she gasps really loudly or yells her catch phrase, "Shut up! Shut up!" I love it!
5. Not only is she gorgeous, she is very in-tune with the spirit and always has such a serene effect on people.
Heather is very good to me and I'm so glad we have become friends. I love that we're Glee buddies too! :)
RACHELLE GLEASON
Here is Rachelle and her boyfriend Justin. You may recognize him, he's kind of a big deal.
Let me tell ya about Rachelle:
1. Rachelle is probably to most Christ-like and giving person I have ever met.
2. She is so positive and always has the best attitude about life and the future even when things look dim.
3. She is hilarious! I've almost peed my pants a couple of times with her. She can make anyone laugh and is full of excellent one liners. 
4. She loves her family and friends. Rachelle is from a BIG family and cares about them so much. She would do anything for those she loves, even if it was a sacrifice for her.
5. Rachelle is extremely talented and in addition has a unique set of skills. She never ceases to amaze me.

Well, there they are. Did I mention they are both really hot? Oh yeah, not only are they both intelligent, spiritual, and fun-they also are gorgeous. I lucked out when I moved into this place. Happy Birthday ladies, you both deserve the best! I love you and would've never made it through the past year without you! :)

P.S. maybe if you are lucky senor will come sing "happy birthday" to you in English, Chinese AND Spanish...



2 comments:

Rachelle said...

You're the best Sheleney!

Leece said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHELLE AND HEATHER!!! I want to thank you both for being such good friends to my Sheleney. Whenever I'm worried about her she says, "don't worry mom Rachelle and Heather are taking care of me." Thank you both for being my hands and heart when I'm so far away. I love you both!
P.S. Thanks for "knowing" Shelene enough that you don't get weirded out by her fixation on creeper mustache-haha