Thursday, February 17, 2011

Errbody got Nashty

I've been kind lame with the postings, school and work rule my life now. So like a month or two ago I decided that my friends/roommates needed to buy tickets to the Jazz vs Suns game with me. We finally we went to the game last weekend. It was super fun even though we were a little divided on which teams we were rooting for. We had a blast on the way over and during the game. It made it even better when the Suns won. Gotta love Steve Nash. Here's some pictures of our night...
Here's Carolyn, Heather, and Adam. I forced them to make faces.
Rachelle and I partying it up in the front seat
Group Shot
We were at the top but luckily sat by some awesome kids that cracked us up the whole time.
Their best line, "guys, we have really good seats!" 
Rachelle captured me dancing. Look at my friends pretending like they don't know me...so rude
All the girls (I'm just lounging on top of them)

"Where's Jimmer?"

         It was a fun night and I was totally stoked my boys won! Errbody in Utah was gettin Nashty...

Oh, and then later that night I had to go undercover for something, but that's a completely different story. Here's a picture of my get up. I jump at any chance to wear my mustache :{)
I'm so good at looking really dirty.

That's all for now. Stay tuned because I have a new obsession and I plan on sharing it with the world soon :)






3 comments:

Lynnette said...

HAHAHA I was so excited you posted! I am gonna be your number one commenter every time! That mustache has got to be the best thing you ever invested in. HAHA Oh, and go Suns!

sarah lewis said...

Oh hai. I adore you.
ps
This is Nat, not Sarah.

Leece said...

So many things to say...1st-Suns:Yeeeaauuh! 2nd:Dancing in awkward public places:teach your friends that's how we Webb girls roll!3rd:You still haven't told me what your undercover story was. Tell me or die.And 4th:I love and miss you-thx for posting again! Mam