Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Google Ruined My Life

I'm the little nerd that referenced my encyclopedia and dictionary a lot as a kid. I also read many biographies on people just to see what they were like or what they really did. Yeah, what kind of kid does these things? The same kind of kid that wanted to be these things when they were little. I truly believe that google was invented to prevent my ADHD and constant curiosity from being ridiculed. Life needed to give me some type of a chance to appear as a normal person. I google everything. Seriously, everything. I hear or think of something and jump on my computer or phone to instantly google it. If I'm not near either of those, I have to resort to taking note on a post it until I can look it up later. I think I have a problem.
The other night a friend was talking about how cute puppies in wagons are, and I had to find proof. I was researching "puppies in a wagon" on google search, and then I got carried away. All of my friends started to do the same and compare our pictures. Here's some of the highlights:
"Puppies in a wagon"

"puppies in a basket"

"puppies in a shoe"
"puppies in the snow"

"puppies in a car"

What is my life coming to? I also spent over an hour googling hamsters, hermit crabs, miniature frogs and turtles. I want a pet that will be difficult to kill off but I'm afraid of commitment. I think I will just stick to googleing animals and whatever else comes into my head for now :) I love google for saving my curious mind, but I hate it for wasting hours of my time. I love it and I hate it, it's my preciousssss. I don't know what I would do without it, though! I <3 Google. 





4 comments:

Z said...

Shelene, I almost won the best white elephant gift in the world for you the other night! It was baby animals and hot men--two of your faves in one priceless book! It got yanked from me though...sad day...

Chloe Bailey said...

I totally agree with you... I definitely have a love/hate relationship with google... haha. Love you Sheleney!!! :)

Kaitlyn said...

Haha I love this, oh my goodness. That little puppy in a shoe looks just like my little puppy. Time for me to take pictures of baxter in a shoe. yes yes yes .

C/K said...

Two words: teacup pigs.

Look it up. Your heart will melt.