Monday, May 16, 2011

A PICTURE OF YOU WITH A FAMILY MEMBER

 A PICTURE OF YOU WITH A FAMILY MEMBER

Obviously I'm not great at following the rules of putting a "picture" versus pictures... So here are a few of my favorites of my siblings and I.

Here we all are doing what we do best-posing! Vogue

 I love this picture for some reason. This is at Marcus's graduation a couple years ago

Sheridan and I
This is from a few Christmas's ago....Thug Life

This might be my favorite picture of Michael and I
It was taken back in the day (on my 18th bday) and totally candid, I had no idea my dad had taken a picture.
I love it because it shows our cute little connection with each other. Plus, he's rockin' a sweet mullet :)

So there are a few of my favs with the sibs. My bros and seesta are pretty awesome! We don't always act like we get along but we love each other. We're also all pretty dang funny and have a good time together forever! Love and miss ya Matches, Shern, and Buddy!!

2 comments:

Leece said...

They miss you more than words can say. You are in every prayer and we discuss your trials with concern and love and discuss your triumphs and successes with pride and excitement. All of our love, your fam

Martha said...

Shelene -- I LOVE that picture of you and Michael!! Michael is so little in that picture and you are super pretty!! I remember back in the day when Paul and I lived in Montana, and I so missed my family and all the fun things they did and I missed out on it all! Oh and by the way I love reading your blog.. Mine is private but if you like to read it I would just need your email address.. Message me on Facebook with it!!