Sunday, May 22, 2011

A PICTURE OF SOMEONE YOU MISS

Let's wrap this mutha up!
DAY THIRTY: A PICTURE OF SOMEONE YOU MISS
I was going to be very nostalgic and sentimental and write about my China noodle family but I thought it would make me sad. And I probably won't ever see them again so I chose to pick what I miss the hardest and most often.

Here's my fam again. I'm totally fine with living away but I do miss out on their achievements, family parties, and other big events. I wish I could just jet on over for a sec to be a part of it but that's life. It's usually on the weekends when I'm home alone that I wish I was chillin with my baby bro, but that's what happens when you live far away. They're a pretty good lookin bunch too, eh? I think so, and I love em. 

1 comment:

Leece said...

Good-lookin and awesome, but mostly humble. Love you!