Sunday, March 11, 2012

Your friends have known you for way too long and they’ve got too much on you.

I haven't blogged for a while. So as a copout I came across one of these lame questionnaires and decided to do that instead. Just in case my group of Malaysians and Russian blog readers wanna get to know me :) I promise to come up with something better soon. Seriously. 



Here's a little about me: 


01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
I'd say food and I are getting pretty serious....plus all the people at the Sweet Tooth Fairy are basically my bffs. So yes.
02) What was your dream growing up?
Definitely lots of sketch stuff. Overall helping people and living in foreign places. I'd say I'm doing alright. *High five eight year old me*
03) What talent do you wish you had?
Dance. Actually, I dance, I just want to do it well. 
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Diet Dr. Pepper. Sometimes I think people avoid me unless they know I've had mine for the day. It's even better insurance if you catch me with one in my hand. 
05) Favorite vegetable?
I honestly love vegetables. And I don't mean love like all those filthy liars that say they "love" running or exercise. Because errbody else knows that's a load of bull. Back to veggies...I love potatoes and broccoli, not together. 
06) What was the last book you read?
I read an illegal pdf download of Bossypants...does that count? It should. It was hilarious, btothedubs. 
07) What zodiac sign are you?
Scorpio, I think. I'm not sure what that means. But my Chinese symbol is a rabbit, and they're basically the best of all the Chinese animals. Just saying. 
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
My ears. 
09) Worst Habit?
I talk a lot. It's always an out of body experience trying to make myself stop talking and the words just keep spewing out. Sorry Universe.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Of course! I always am tempted to stop for ladies with babies or anyone when it's snowing but stranger danger has taught me to trust no one. Sad life. 
11) What is your favorite sport?
To watch: Basketball (not WNBA, gag). To play: Softball, really anything.
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
Mostly Optimistic but every once in a while I hate everything and everyone. Usually Dr. Pepper is the cure for Pessimism, though. 
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
First, establish pee corners. Second, wig out for a bit. Three, sing myself out of a melt down. Buckle up, it's going to be a rough ride. 
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I choose not to dwell on those things. I have broken 12 bones, and had 4 surgeries, though. #lovemesomevicodin
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
Just one? Hmm..I've had like seven concussions. That's bad, right? I was under the impression I only had five but I was reminded of two more last time I went home. Must be the memory loss...
16) Do you have any pets?
Nope. The Animal Planet website suggested that I don't become a pet owner. I'm currently seeking a pet cactus of some kind. 
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
"Wonderful to see you (whoever this illusive character is). Let me put some pants on."
18) What would someone's first impression of you be?
Weird hair and she laughs really loud. 
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Disturbing. Why would a grown person dress and act like that? Eesh
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Not many people would turn down being thinner. 
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Crime partner. I love a good shenanigan. 
22) What color eyes do you have?
A weird brownish/ orange. Actually, I think the Biebs and I have similar eyes. 
23) Ever been arrested?
Nope.
24) Bottle or can soda?
Either. Just get in my belly. 
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Travel. Places to go and people to see. 
27) What's your favorite place to hang out?
Home and work. I love my job and coworkers but I appreciate my alone time at home. Also, bookstores. 
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
I'm not afraid, I just think we should all be on high alert. Yep, I'm superstitious. 
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Watch movies, almost to a fault. 
30) Do you swear a lot?
Only when driving, scared/surprised, and telling stories or jokes with the famdam. So I guess that's not a lot. I mostly abbreviate. 
31) Biggest pet peeve?
Mean or fake people. Also, people wearing sunglasses indoors. Do this, and expect to get a comment from me. 
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Quirky
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Honestly, no. But obviously it makes for good movies. 
34) Favorite and least favorite food?
Oh, homegirl loves her food. Favorites include, but not limited to: thai, tacos, pupusas, and ice cream. Least favorite: Cheese and posionous gluten. 
35) Favorite musical artist or band:
Michael Jackson. No contest. No one even comes close to my MJ. 



1 comment:

kelsey ann said...

i'm sitting here in a campus computer lab trying not to pee my pants and/or laugh freakishly loud. LOVE AND MISS YOU!